- Circuit Civil
- Insurance Umpire
- Special Master
We accept private pre-litigation as well as contested mediations & arbitration engagements, along with court appointed Alternative Dispute Assignments. All mediations are conducted under the strict provision of Chapter 44, Florida Statutes; Chapter 682, Florida Arbitration Code; Rule 1.710 – 1.730, Florida Rules of Civil Procedure; Rule 1.800-1.830, Florida Rules of Civil Procedure and the Florida Supreme Court Rule Regarding Court Appointed Mediations. Based in South Florida, we are keenly aware of how cultural diversity affects the Alternative Dispute Resolution process and utilize such progressive ADR tools to achieve consistent results. We have extensive experience in all areas in which we provide services.
We look forward to scheduling a mediation to assist you in resolving your pending issues.
Bilingual ● Statewide Coverage ● Flexible Scheduling ● Multiple South Florida Locations
Certifications & Professional Affiliations
● Vice President, Florida Association of Professional Mediators (FAPM)
● Member, Association of South Florida Mediators & Arbitrators (ASFMA)
● Member, Association of Family & Conciliatory Courts (AFCC)
● Panel Foreclosure Mediator, American Arbitration Association (AAA)
● Certified Advanced Windstorm Umpire, Windstorm Insurance Network (WIND Network),
● Chairman, Legislation Committee & Member Certification Committee, 2008
● Certified Property Insurance Appraiser & Umpire, Insurance Appraiser & Umpire Association (IAUA)